"I feel like a kid in a candy shop."
Prior to taking The Lazy Investor's Course, Carita kept telling herself she needed to start investing... but the whole thing felt overwhelming and scary.
One day, after spending a few months watching Clo Bare videos on IG-- She decided to take the plunge and learn how to invest... the lazy way.
In just a few months she's:
- Learned how to analyze and pick her own investments
- Rolled over a 401k to an IRA
- Opened a Roth IRA for herself and started contributing
- Opened a HYSA (and made her brother and sister open one too!)
- Created a plan and taken control of her finances and financial future!
My favorite part of this interview with Carita?
When I asked her how it felt to be able to go in and buy her own investments, she said "I feel like a kid in a candy shop!"
Music to my ears.
Want to get in on some of this action?
I got you.
Let's Get Compounding