Meet Cassie: A Lazy Investor
"With you, I didn't feel like I needed a degree in finance just to understand the course." Meet Cassie-- a new lazy investor! Before taking the Lazy Investor's Course, Cassie was using a financial advisor who ended up firing her because she asked questions! Turns out-- there were a few problems to how he was investing her money-- $22k was sitting in cash because he wasn't reinvesting her dividends!
In less than two months she's:
- Figured out how to implement a backdoor Roth IRA
- Stopped hoarding cash and started making that money work for her
- Realized she's on track to "Barista FIRE" by 45 years old
- She's on track to invest $40k this year
- She asked her financial advisor informed questions, which resulted in her being fired by him-- which was a huge win because she's no longer paying fees or having her funds mismanaged by him
- She's also managing her OWN investments on her own accord
Want to get in on some of this action?
I got you.
Let's Get Compounding