Meet Lazy Investor: Maria
"I feel empowered."
Maria felt like she had a lot of the small pieces of her financial life together but still felt unprepared for retirement and was afraid of becoming one of the many women who get to retirement age and realize they don't have enough.
So after doing some research she decided to take The Lazy Investor's course because she knew she needed easy-- and now? She's on her way to firing her financial advisor.
Here's what she's done since completing the course, all on her own (and with a newborn!):
1. Demystified her husband's 401(k)
2. Stopped stressing about the future
3. Got a HYSA and is earning $$$$
5. Started investing in a Roth IRA
5. Managing her own investments!