Meet Miranda: A Lazy Investor
Miranda found investing frustrating at first because it felt like a boy's club that she wasn't allowed in! But after taking The Lazy Investor's Course, she's learned that the language of investing is HER language.
In less than two months she's:
- Taken control of her finances and financial future
- Changed banks to get some of that HYSA interest
- Rolled over an old 401k
- Negotiated a HUGE pay bump for her new job
- Created a plan for that extra money when she starts her new job
- Gotten over analysis paralysis when picking investments (and finds it fun now!)
- Learned the language of investing
Want to get in on some of this action?
I got you.
Let's Get Compounding