Meet Stephanie: A Lazy Investor
Prior to taking The Lazy Investor's Course, Stephanie felt a LOT of anxiety around money. She didn't even like talking about money before, but luckily, due to how approachable and relatable The Lazy Investor's Course is, she now feels fully confident (and feels RELIEVED) when talking to her husband about their finances and planning for the future.
In less than two months she's:
- Realized she can invest even as a freelancer/part-time employee
- Started analyzing investments all on her own
- Opened a Roth IRA for herself and her husband and totally funded them for 2021 and has plans for funding them in 2022
- Made plans to also open a taxable brokerage account
- Created a plan and taken control of her finances and financial future!
Want to get in on some of this action?
I got you.
Let's Get Compounding